Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 016 / 365 -Wal*Mart & The Dark Knight



#016

Attack of the coupons!  Yeah, so in a case of extreme laziness, I didn't post this yesterday!  My bad.  I did take the photo last night though before Peter & I's trip to Wal*mart.  We got a bunch of stuff, a lot of it candy & junk food ;)  Just look at the coupons!  Lol.

FREE:
  • (2) 2 Liters of Dr. Pepper (Diet or Regular)
  • (1) Nabisco Cracker Product up to $4.49
  • (1) Kraft Cheese Product up to $3.99
  • (1) Planters Snack Product up to $4.99
  • (2) Pace Products up to $4.00
  • (1) $1.00 off Campbell Product

Yeah, I love coupons!  Too bad the lady didn't know what the hell she was doing.  She totally entered the coupons wrong and entered their values BEFORE taxes and didn't use the full value of the coupon.  UGH.  Oh well... Peter was already irritated, so we just left.  Not too shabby though.  I wish we planned out going grocery shopping though instead of going spontaneously.  I would've printed out more coupons.  Haha.

After that, we watched "The Dark Knight."  It was my first time watching it and I thought it was pretty good.  I just thought it was really strange watching Heath Ledger in his final performance.  He was a great actor and had so much ahead of him still :(  Ah well, it was a good movie.

No comments: