Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 045 / 365 - Twas Destiny That Bound Us


#045

"If it was destiny that can be forgotten so easily, would it have been a little more endurable?"

I was really intending to post this last night, but then I unintentionally fell asleep.  Ji Hoo is such a handsome one.  Kim Hyun Joong or Hyun Joong Kim (his real name) is my new fav!  Lol.  Thanks to Peter, I love me some Korean boys.  Why is it that I was never interested in Korean boys up until I met Peter??  I was missing out!  I thought maybe I was just attracted to Hyun Joong's character on the show, but I watched interviews he did and I came to like him even more.  He has witty remarks and has a sense of humor.  Haha.  Not to mention he can sing & dance (he's the lead singer of the Korean group SS501)!  Yummy.

Anywho, I spent yesterday finishing up the filipino version of "My Girl."  I'm thinking I should've watched the Korean one.  The actors they used in the filipino version just irritated me because of their "over" acting.  BUT I was most excited to watched episode 24 of "Boys Over Flowers" in which Hyun Joong acts as Ji Hoo.  I'd really love for Jan Di and Ji Hoo to end up together, but the people I pull for never pull through for me.  Boo.  The last episode is today.  It's actually already up on websites, but hasn't been subbed (subtitled) yet.  I wish I could understand Korean so I could watch it already!  After this show is over, I'm gonna need to start up another show.  My Lovely Samsoon, East of Eden, Full House, Glass Slipper... hm, decisions decisions.  I know, it's funny... I rarely watch TV nor ever think of it really, but I can watch TV series online like an addict when it finally crosses my mind to watch one.  & Here's another shot I took of my screen and Hyun Joong ... you know... just for good measure :)



No comments: