Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 041 / 365 - Winter Storm



#041

A winter storm at the end of March?  The weather gods sure have strange humour.  After experiencing 70 degree days during "winter" months, I was ready to give up hope that snow would ever come again this season.  Alas, we got at least 10" of snow!  I didn't actually measure, but we got a lot.  These photos were from early on in the day.  My car will need a washing again.

I was looking forward to making a snowman the whoooole day.  I was anxiously waiting for Peter, but then he got off of work late and was tired when he got home.  He took a nap and it was dark out by the time he woke up.  SOOO no snowman for me :(  Maybe tomorrow?  

I went outside earlier tonight though and took the dogs out to play in the snow for a little bit.  Zeus LOVES the snow and it's so cue to see him just munch it all up.  He just lays there and eats the snow.  I started playing in the snow by myself and shortly thereafter Peter made me go inside 'cause it was cold and I was still coughing.  FAIL again.  Gosh, I've just been so bored lately.

I did manage to bake cupcakes this afternoon though and they are absolutely delicious!  2 dozen cupcakes should last us a while.  Hehe.  I should've put more frosting though.  Tomorrow... not quite sure what I have planned just yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say that your pictures are fabulous, your site in general is great. The "Winter Love" picture has to be one of my favorites. Its one of the those "caught in the moment" type of pictures and its wonderful.