Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 020 / 365 - Taking A Drive To Fort Collins



#020

I meant to post this yesterday, but I was attacked by a major toothache :(  Pain pain pain all over my face.  Ugh.  I hate toothaches, but I think I've grown accustomed to them.

Yesterday, after Peter got off of work, we took a drive to Fort Collins so that he could deposit money into his bank account.  On the way there, I had this huge urge to "Make It Rain" in the car with that whole stack of $10 bills he had (It was thick).  Haha.  While we were in FoCo, we stopped by Pho Duy and had Pho for a late lunch/early dinner.  Mmmm, meatball pho!  I think this was one of the more tastier batches that I've had.  After pho, we went and got some BOBA!!  I LOVE BOBA.  You have no idea.  Lol.  I decided to try something else for the first time (I'm not very adventurous when it comes to different foods/flavors) and got myself a white chocolate snow boba.  I'm SO glad I got it!  It was delicious, but it was the root of my horrible toothache :(  

It's cold/sweet foods that usually give me the worst toothaches and this one did me good.  We went to the mall after and after 2 stores, I needed to go home.  Painkillers, salt water solution, numbing liquid.. nothing worked.  I couldn't sleep and I basically could feel the pain all the way to my brain.  I think I'll just stick to soft foods for a while.  I was pretty miserable last night.

Win(s):  Candy Bar from Mars

2 comments:

jalene said...

i like how you say nothing about the dentist.

Maria said...

the dentist was never my friend. last time i went i had a surprise root canal done. o_O