Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sick Days

I'm sorry.. I've been M.I.A. ... I'm just sick is all. I'm thinking this is what I get for surrounding myself with people on Saturday. I was just saying too that I haven't been sick in a really long time! I think 90% of that is because I am rarely around people and don't share drinks/food with people, etc. I don't have the best immune system in the world. I was always the one prone to getting sick :(

I knew I shouldn't have drank that person's Red Bull! Ugh. There was no other chaser, no other choice but beer. Then my throat started hurting real bad, started getting body aches, started to get feverish. I've been in bed all day and I'm really hoping to get better by tomorrow. We're supposed to have dinner with Marc in Denver! The sneezing spells just started. My throat is getting more and more itchy. I really hope I don't start coughing. That'll be the death of me. Once I start coughing, it takes weeks, even months for my cough to go away. Hopefully it won't be the case *cross fingers*

I'm still taking pictures.. I'll post them once I start feeling better.

4 comments:

Leytonrhys said...

aw. no pictures today...

Maria said...

i know :(
i'll post them once i start feeling better!

Leytonrhys said...

when will you feel better?

Maria said...

sooooooon! at least, i hope so.
i'm shooting for sunday or monday. haha.