Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 042 / 365 - Snow Play



#042

Earlier today, I met up with Peter & Jenny at Roma's to have some lunch.  Mmm, caroli!  After that, I went home real quick and gathered my stuff.  This is why I love snow.  I met up with Owen, Maren, & her friends at Nottingham field and played in the snow for a lil bit.  Owen & I were hitting up this barrel on MY snowboard.  Haha.  It was fun!  My expression in the photo says it all!  Hopefully the snow holds up and we can go there and check it out again.  Wish I wasn't coughing so much.. I probably would've drank more cocoa and whiskey.

I woke up 4:30AM, I'm surprised I'm not tired yet.  I've spent most of the day watching "My Girl" -- the filipino version.  I finally found a site with all the episodes in one place.  I thought of watching the Korean version, but at least with this one I can understand what they're saying without any subtitles. The girl irritates me, but the guy.. he's not so bad looking ;)

2 comments:

Leytonrhys said...

i remember our frosh year snow day on the hill... i was hoping for zeus pictures in the snow...

Maria said...

i still have that vid :)

haha. it's hard to get a pic of them when peter's at work :[ i did take some pics of them today though.