Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 021 / 365 - That Hat Is Cleeeaaan



#021

So yes, that toothache was horrible.  I wasn't able to sleep until 12:30PM today.  Not to mention, it wasn't a great sleep.  Time was going by sooo slow and I wasn't comfortable at all.  Ugh.  At least I was finally able to sleep.  While I was up, at least I was able to get all this website work done.

I was pretty bored once I got up... instead of sweepstakes, I decided to put some make-up on since I haven't in a while.  Haha.  I took some photos & I liked how this one turned out.  I was trying to work on using "shadows" and what not, but I haven't gotten around to editing those yet.  I wore Peter's hat & it just reminded me of this random guy coming up to me once and saying, "Hey, where'd you get that hat?  That hat is CLEAAAAN!"

No comments: