Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 029 / 365 - Still Sick, But I'm A Winner

[insert photo #029 here]

I know... such a cop out, right?  Haha.  Well I promise you, I am STILL taking photos.  This stubborn cold (I HOPE it's just a cold) of mine just won't cease to exist.  Yesterday was actually the WORST I've been.  I can't say much for today yet since I am just 8 1/2 hours into the day  (It is currently 8:30 AM).  A portion of that time, an hours worth, was spent taking an extremely long hot shower.

My sinuses were SO clogged, my eyes and head hurt and I could not breathe.  My body felt overwhelmingly hot and ached all over.  I was basically miserable at that point.  The shower did help a bit, but not for as long as I would've liked.  I did the dishes in hopes that being semi-active would help and it did at the time.  I felt shiteous again shortly thereafter.  I also had to get all this webwork done for a website so I crunched through that for 2 1/2 hours.  Now I'm just sitting here waiting for my sinuses to clear up, just a tad so that falling asleep will be as painless as possible.  Oh yes, I slept all day yesterday and my inability to breathe has kept me up until now.

The sun kissed the night away hours ago.  It looks like I will be sleeping all day again today.  I already played most of my IWG's (instant win games).. LOSER messages all around.  It's been a pretty 'dry' March for me, which I don't mind because February was good to me.  I did receive this in my e-mail yesterday though:

Congratulations Maria on claiming your prize.

This is an official winner notification for the Wrigley Extra Slim Pack Sweepstakes promotion you participated in on MySpace.com. Your prize consists of one (1) $75 Live Nation Concert Pack - Includes the ability to download six (6) songs and to obtain two (2) general admission/lawn tickets for a show held at one of the select Live Nation owned and operated venues in the United States through December 31, 2009. To redeem your prize, go to http://www.livenation.com/concertpack and use the following code:
XXXXXX

Thank you,
Wrigley Extra Slim Pack Sweepstakes promotion services

I guess this marks my first "Daily" win.  I now have 3 of these concert packs (2 of them from a previous Wrigley's promotion) and I haven't seen any worthwhile concert just yet.  They say they roll out the summer concerts around April though, so maybe someone good will perform :)  Nothing like free concerts!  Oh, a Denver radio station (same one I missed a call from a month ago!) left me a message yesterday as well.  I won two tickets to a movie.. I don't remember the title though, but I don't think I'll pick it up.  I'm not sure why I entered it?  Whoops.  Haha.  Peter & I haven't even picked up our movie passes from the other radio station either (we both won a pair of tickets to 2 different movies).

Win(s):  $75 Live Nation Concert Pack, 2 movie tickets
  

3 comments:

Katrina said...

i gave u an award. check mo blog ko. :)

Leytonrhys said...

concert pack? sweet.

no pictures?

c'mon marlia.

Maria said...

kat- thanks!

layne- i caught up! yah, i have 3 sets of these concert packs. has to be an even live nation puts out though so i'm hoping some decent concerts come up this year :D