Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 017 / 365 - Boring Days



#017

Wow, I really didn't know what to do with myself today.  I was so bored.  I started watching TV.  That rarely happens willingly.  Lol.  I rarely watch TV just to watch, but I was and still am very bored.  I'm watching this Forensic Files show thing.  At least now I know how to "fake" the time of death if I were ever to murder someone by slowing down the process of rigor mortis.  Hahaha ;)  Another crazy story was one of parents brutally murdering their daughter & the mother could be heard saying, "Die my daughter, die."  This was a supposed "Honor Killing."  I guess it's something they still do in the Middle East?  I just can't imagine what goes through a parents mind to kill their own child.  o_O  

Anywho,  I just ended up editing one set of photos that I took while Teri was here.  I edited the photos from our hiking trip to Boulder.  I don't know what I'd do without Photoshop.

No comments: