Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 018 / 365 - The Stash



#018

Peter & I have extreme sweet tooths... Haha.  We just love sweets way too much.  It's pretty ridiculous!  This little stash isn't even EVERYTHING that we have stocked up :P  There's a good mix of things in here though:
  • Fruity Snacks
  • Li Hing Mui Covered Candy
  • Chocolate
  • Li Hing Mui Seed
  • Mochi Crunch/Arare
  • Caramel
Anywho, today was another warm day in Colorado, but I spent it all inside ;)  Hehe.  I fell asleep on the living room floor for a little over an hour.  I woke up and caught up on my sweepstakes.  I also added some sweeps to my list of dailies.  Haven't really won anything yet this month... it seems like everyone else is cashing in though!  Hopefully there's some goodies for me this month :D

Win(s): Mike & Ike Candy, Chocolate Candy Bar from Mars

2 comments:

jalene said...

oh yes we need to chat soon so i can get in on those sweeps. also, longs does not carry sixlets anymore and that made me sad. i guess i'll have to try walmart next. i think that might be the last of it.

Maria said...

oh yes, sweeps. let's get you started on that!

i've never seen sixlets sold at walmart there. hope you find it! they are the bomb diggity.