Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 046 / 365 - New Pair Of Jeans


#046

I did some website work today and watched the last episode of "Boys Over Flowers."  It's done, finished, fin.... SAD!  The last 2 episodes were pretty weak though compared to all the previous ones.  I find that a lot of Korean drama shows have lack-luster endings.  I still loved the series a lot though.  Hopefully Kim Hyun Joong will act in another series sometime soon :)

I got really bored as late afternoon approached.  I've been pretty productive lately and find that I've been getting bored quicker after I'm done with what I'm doing.  I need to start finding things to occupy myself.  A part-time job maybe?  Yes, I definitely need another one.  In the meantime, Peter & I went to the mall tonight in search for... who knows what since I told him I was really bored.  I ended up buying a new pair of jeans from PacSun for $9.99.  Gotta love them deals!  Peter bought some jeans & a hoodie for himself too.  The photo above was taken while I was sitting, waiting for Peter in Zumiez.  After that we had some Chinese food for dinner & got 1/2 off pizza.  The lady asked me if I was Chinese, lol.  The last time, the guy that works there asked me if I was, Thai.  Still waiting for that 'mainlander' to correctly guess my ethnicity.  Haha.

We then made our way to Wal*mart to get some things.  Peter bought me the Twilight DVD.  I thought it was funny since all the DVDs were behind a glass case & I had to get it behind the register and pay for it there too.  Peter finally got an iron and an ironing board.  He also bought some nice plates for Sushi 1 for really cheap!  Ok, time to play some Call of Duty 4.

No comments: