Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 009 / 365 - Dinner & a Movie



#009

OK, I'll admit.. this one is being posted WAY late, 4 hours past the deadline, but I did take this yesterday ;) I blame my lateness on camera-whore syndrome and late night Call of Duty 4 sessions. Yes, camera whore. I have no shame in that.

Anywho, the title pretty much is deceiving. It was more like a movie & a dinner. It was cute because after Peter got off of work he called me and said, "Do you want to go on a date?"  Haha.  We watched Slumdog Millionaire.  I liked it!  Though, I have to admit that I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.  I feel like everyone hyped it up so much that I expected to much and therefore, set myself up for the letdown.  Peter felt the same, but we liked it nonetheless.  Who doesn't love a story of triumph over adversity and undying love?  Haha.  

After the movie, we went to Olive Garden for some dinner.  I had the dish pictured above.  I can't remember the name of it, but it was ravioli stuffed with 4 cheeses with shrimp.  I always favor seafood dishes over anything else.  The sauce had a strange tinge to it that I kind of didn't like, but it's still a not bad dish.  I'm actually finishing up the rest of it right now since I'm so hungry.  Probably not a good decision since I'll way up extremely hungry.  Ahh.  That is all.


3 comments:

Katrina said...

ohhh the food looks so goood! i love olive garden. :) i'm plannin to see slumdog since almost lahat ng awards from the oscars hinakot niya :p

Leytonrhys said...

i was gonna say that ive seen plates like that before ... and i always think og is way better the day after .

Maria said...

kat- may olive garden na ba sa pinas or did you have it nung nan sa states ka?! oo yeah, nagustohan namin yun movie pero don't expect too much! we liked it, but it was hyped up WAY too much.


layne- yeah, i like olive garden! but the waiter didn't even ask if we wanted soup or salad & just walked away and said he'll bring us our salads :( i like eating left overs, but the alfredo isn't as creamy when it's fresh.