Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 006 / 365 - Teri's Last Day



#006

My brain was pretty much fried from the 600+ miles we've driven over the past 4 days.  Hence, this late post of yesterday's photo.  I will change the post date & time to yesterday, just to keep things in order.

Yesterday was Teri's last day with me.  I let him sleep another 13 hours this time.  It seems that he spent a lot of his visit here sleeping.  He said the darkness in my house is deceiving.  Haha.  I was up for quite a while despite my lack of sleep since I absolutely needed to get a bunch of work done.  Zeus and Lexi kept trying to lick his face.  After much battle with them, I conceded and just let them lick Teri's face while he slept.  HAHAHA!  They sure will miss their buddy though :)  After this photo, we had lunch at Sushi 1.  I ate so much I felt like puking.  Good thing Teri drove the way down to Denver.  We hung out at his cousins for a bit.  

After dropping him off, I pretty much made it back to Greeley in an hour.  Two thoughts crossed my mind, 1) I'm going to fall asleep driving  and 2) I'm so going to get pulled over.  I managed to almost run a red a light (it turned green as I looked up and was almost half way through the intersection). I passed by 2 people that were pulled over and 2 cops that were waiting on the sides of the road.  Thankfully, I made it back safely.

No comments: