Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 003 / 365 - Bag Full of Goodies



#003

Someone must be smiling down on me from up above.  I got all these bags of goodies today!  Teri brought me all these candies from Hawaii for picking him up at the airport & driving all around today.  He'll be staying with me for the next couple of days and we'll probably try to go snowboarding for the next 2 once we decide exactly WHERE to go!

Also, probably the BEST part of the day... when we got home there was a FedEx box waiting for me at the top of the steps.  Inside was my T-mobile G1 (google) phone that I won from ExtraTV!  OMG, so freakin awesome!  I was expecting a black one, but they sent a white one, which I actually like quite better since my BlackBerry is already metallic gray.  Lovesssit.  Now I just have to call a number to set up the rest of my prize, free 6 month of service that includes 2000 nationwide minutes, 1000 any messages sent/received, unlimited web browsing, and unlimited e-mail service.  Wheee! Here's a pic with the phone.



No comments: