Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 012 / 365 - Just Shut Up and Drive



#012

I had the weirdest dream last night.  Without going into detail, it involved Las Vegas, old friends, Peter & his ex, & me turning into a raging jealous b&tch.  I woke up thinking, "What the hell?  Screw this, I'm not going back to that dream" and just decided to wake up and move forward with my day.  Lol.

SOO, I worked on a clients website for a couple of hours and finished up the design.  I received feedback from her and she's very pleased with it!  Now I just have to program the rest of the content & write up a list of instructions for her and I'll be set.

This afternoon, Peter & I cashed in on the FREE sub sandwich at Quiznos deal.  I got the Honey Bacon Club sandwich & it was delicious!  See photo here (don't be fooled.  my sub is naked because I don't eat VEGGIES).  I'd definitely order it again.  After that, we took a drive to Peter's brother's house in Westminster/Broomfield.  We stopped at a bunch of stop lights, so I put my camera on manual focus and snapped the photo of the lights posted above.  The first thing they did when we got there was play FIFA 09 on xbox.  Go figure.  Haha.  Now I just want to relax and play some Street Fighter IV or Call of Duty 4 later.

Win(s) for today:  $20 Mastercard Gift Card (my 3rd one), courtesy of Coca-Cola.

3 comments:

Leytonrhys said...

i have yet to win that darned cocacola iwg...

jalene said...

can i get in on this sweepstakes business? i have time. lots of time.

Maria said...

layne- lol, it's really hard! I won mine at 7:11AM. I don't know how the heck people have won over 5 or more so far! if it makes you feel better, i've been on a losing streak for those deng candy bars!


jalene- yes! definitely, it's fun. & you do have a lot of time. lol. i'll send you some links when you're online :)