Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 011 / 365 - IHOP & Street Fighter IV



#011

Peter & I took advantage of FREE pancake day at IHOP today. I had a photo of that, but I think there would be an overload of food images here. Lol.  So here is another photo... STREET FIGHTER IV!

I had a $50 gift card to GameStop that I won last week and Peter kept whining about wanting a new game to play.  SO, we traded gift cards (he has a $50 one for a mall) and got Street Fighter For for XBOX.  After trading in a game, taxes, and the gift card, we only had to pay $3.60 out of pocket which isn't too shabby for a brand new game.  If it were me, I would wait till it went on sale of course, but boys just love instant gratification.  Time to get good and kick some boys' asses!

P.S.
Before I forget, before the video game purchas, I bought "The Dark Knight" on DVD for $10.  I got the girl at Best Buy to pricematch Target's price.  At first she was like, "It's selling for $14.99 on their website right now, so I can only give you that price." and I told her, "Really?  Their Ad said $10.  Check their weekly ad, it's on their website."  She found what I was talking about so I was able to buy the movie with my Best Buy gift card.  I have over $100s worth of gift cards, so I buy random things here and there from them.  Haha.  I  never watched The Dark Knight before, so I'm hoping it lives up to the hype!