Saturday, February 14, 2009

365 photos.

You've heard the challenge before, take a photo a day for 365 days.  The rules may vary, but the concept is essentially the same. I'll post a picture a day, everyday, for the next year.  

I tried to take on the challenge last year via Facebook with my friends.  I dropped off the map somewhere around day 60.  I only made it 1/6 of the way.  Hopefully I'll make it all the way through this time.  I technically started this yesterday, Valentines Day.  I just fell asleep way early and didn't get a chance to create this blog & post the photo until today.  Oh look, I'm already behind!   I'll try not to slip up again.  SOO.. I will change the date to this post to 2/14/09.

If I've taken more than one photo that day, I'll probably post a "main" photo along with some other favorites from that set of photos.  I'll also try to take this opportunity to try and focus a little more on my photography which I have painfully set aside for so long.  Here we go.

My rules:
  • Take a photo a day, everyday.
  • With that said, I may take the photo or someone else may take the photo, as long as I am in it :)
  • Post a picture  a day, everyday.
  • With that said, if I am on a trip, I will continue to take photos, but will post them when I return or when I get a chance to post them.

No comments: