Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 007 / 365 - Cold Day In Greeley



#007

It is a completely cold and dreary day. The winds have kicked up to 30-40mph wind gusts as reflected in the movement of the tree branches and gray skies.  I would have liked to stay outside and perfect the shot, but I left my tripod inside and I was freezing!

Today, I caught up on some much needed sleep with the exception of Teri calling me at 10AM to ask for the song title he heard in my car, "Natasha Bedingfield- Pocket Full of Sunshine."  Haha.  I managed to sell one of my Wet Seal dresses that I never used via Craigslist.  She's actually the same girl that bought my coat from me a couple weeks back.  I just hope it fits her since she declined to try it on!  I also managed to take advantage of the FREE 20 4 x 6 photos at Walgreens deal.  They're starting to print on much cheaper paper these days.  Perhaps it's a sign of the times?  At least it was free :)

The rest of my night will probably entail designing a website, posting pictures, and a trip to the grocery store.  Good day.

No comments: