Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 010 / 365 - Working Day



#010

I spent a good deal of the day doing work on websites so I didn't really have time to do anything else. After I was done with my work, I just caught up on my sweepstakes. Nothing else eventful happening tonight. I just made some Crescent Dogs (pig-in-blanket) because I've been craving it and it is SO delicious. Thanks to Cyndi for making it during the Superbowl.

The photo above is from early morning last night.  I haven't taken a self-portrait in a while.  Mmmm.. MAC make-up :)  Time to eat.

4 comments:

Leytonrhys said...

win anything? i won another candy bar...

Maria said...

nothing from my IWGs. but i did win 2 tickets to friday the 13th from a radio station in denver. haha.

Maria said...

oh yeah, i just won another coupon for Pace Salsa. i haven't even finished the first one yet!

Emy Augustus said...

oh wow i really like all ur pics!
esp the close up detailed ones... macro is awesome.