Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 013 / 365 -It's A Beautiful Day



#013

Yesterday and today were really warm.  Is it really still winter here?  I feel like we've had such a mild winter, I don't think we should even call it winter.  We barely got hit when the crazy winter storms took over the east and west coast.  I guess I should be thankful for that!

I spent today finishing up the rest of the website that I've been working on and just have "Instructions" to type up and I will be all done!  Yay.  I also went out and watched Shawn guys practice for their softball game.  I just needed to get out of the house & I snapped some photos showcasing the weather.

Tonight, I watched America's Best Dance Crew.... QUEST CREW FTW!  I'm not hating on Beat Freaks or anything, I actually like them, but their performance was WEAK!  Quest Crew KILLED the show and I really hope they win.  I actually voted for them.  Lol.

Lastly, I actually JUST won this.  I figured I'd try on a whim, since 7 is my lucky number.  I won at 10:37PM :)

Win(s) for today:  $20 Mastercard Gift Card (my 4th one), courtesy of Coca-Cola

3 comments:

Leytonrhys said...

maria, maria...
you are on #4 for your win... i gotta play it in the morning i guess...

jalene said...

love the colors in the photo.

Maria said...

layne- yeah, it's been nice to me the past few days. i'm still trying to get one 2 in a row! every 5 mins there's a winner so there's good chances.

jalene- thanks!