Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 051 / 365 - The Fast & The Furious *


#051

I spent the day recovering from the previous night.  No hangover, just one of those days where your body knows the happenings of the night prior.  I had to get my car from Jared's place.  I took Lexi with me as I walked there.  She loves her walks!  Unfortunately, I can't handle walking Lexi & Zeus at the same time, so Zeus stayed with Peter.  Lol.  Apparently, Zeus was just sitting at the top of the stairs after we left.  Peter said he kept crying and punching the door (Zeus has a bad habit of punching the door right before we let them out).  To appease the poor boy, Peter gave him a chew treat.  Spoiled!  I found him happily chewing on his treat once we got back.  Lexi looked so cute in the back of my car.  Haha.  Too bad she shook herself and got fur all over the back :(  I'll have to vacuum it now.

We decided to go watch the new Fast and the Furious movie.  Cyndi said it was pretty good and I've been wanting to watch it, so this was the perfect time.  I used the Fandango codes that I got from a trade I did with someone (I got 4 Fandango codes for 6 sets of coupons) so the movie was FREE!  Free always makes things better!  Haha.  We enjoyed the movie.  I just wish there were more racing scenes.  The first movie was all about cars, but this was more about plot.  I prefer the former.  At least I got to see the better version of my car in action (the Subaru WRX STi).  I forgot to take a photo when we were AT the theater though.  It was surprisingly PACKED!  The photo above is on our way home.  I like the array of colors.

2 comments:

Leytonrhys said...

where did you trade your coupons for codes?

Maria said...

slickdeals! in the fandango code trading thread :) someone wanted coupons for codes, so i sent them coupons and they gave me codes. lol.