Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 048 / 365 - Korean BBQ Dinner & Nuggets Vs. Jazz


#048

And again, we came back super late and I just vegged out once we got home.  But anyway, It was really really hard to get out of bed today.  I managed to make a website that I designed live, but it wasn't before long that I had to get ready to go to Denver.  Peter said it was our "date night"  :)

On our way to Denver, we saw/heard another accident.  This car rear-ended one of those moving truck type of vehicles.  It never fails... we always seem to come across accidents on our way to Denver.  We've actually witnessed quite a few of these accidents happen.  TWO times, if we were driving any faster, we would've been hit!  Crazy.  There was another accident on I-25 that caused a good amount of traffic.  It took us forever to get to the restaurant, but we made it!

Peter's mom ordered the food while we were still on the road, so when we got to the Korean restaurant (Seoul BBQ, i think?), the food was already there for the most part.  I've never had Korean BBQ/Yakiniku before, although I've always wanted to try.  THIS WAS FREAKIN AWESOME!  The food was absolutely delicious.  The Kalbi was super duper moist, soft, & flavor full.  There were moments where I just sat there debating whether or not to swallow 'cause I could very well puke right then and there.  I ate so much I literally wanted to puke, but it was so good.  It was also nice to see Peter's mom again.  I've been bugging him to go see her because it's been well over a month & they live in the same state!  Lol.

After dinner, Peter & I made our way to the Pepsi Center to watch the Denver Nuggets vs. Utah Jazz game.  $49 for 2 tickets, 2 t-shirts, & 2 beers + Fees ~$64.  Not too shabby!  Before the game we headed to the store.. Peter bought some Allen Iverson Jerseys for us (even though he's not with the nuggets anymore!) and a hat for himself.  It was fun!  We had a rough start, but we pulled through and beat the Jazz!  I'd definitely like to see a play offs game.  We're #2 in the West, baby! 

No comments: