Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 052 / 365 - Guitar Hero & Newsboy Beanie


#052

I finally went and picked up my paycheck today.  After that, I cashed in on a deal I just couldn't resist.  I headed over to GameStop and bought Guitar Hero: Aerosmith + Wired Guitar Controller for $10.  Yep, that's it!  Game = $9.98, Guitar = $.01.  I mostly wanted it for the guitar, but the game makes the deal even more slick!  This is only good for XBOX 360.  Gotta love it!  Now Peter & I can battle it out on GH II, GH III, GH Aerosmith, & Rock Band!  Even the worker was surprised to see it so cheap, "Wow.. that's a really good deal!"

After that I went to Target and browsed around for a bit.  I needed to get out of the house.  I almost made it out of the store without buying anything, but then I saw this newsboy beanie as I was about to head out.  Typical.  So I wore it around a bit while I contemplated on buying it or not.  I ended up buying it of course 'cause I've been wanting one for so long!  Haha.  No more spending money for a while.  Seriously.