Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 053 / 365 - Midnight Snack & Nostalgia


#053

My life is rather uneventful.  Today was no exception.  Stayed up late because I had to finish updates on this website.  Woke up late.  Check my e-mails, messages, comments, etc.  I did my sweepstakes, ate some gyoza, & played Call of Duty 4 for a few hours.  I played a lot of the 'know-it-all' quizzes on facebook and worked on getting a 100k+ high score on bejeweled since last weeks scores were cleared.  I also spent a good amount of time reading the news, as I always do everyday.  I don't know why, but I've developed a habit of reading the news, no matter how horrid, stupid, or morbid the story.  I guess I just like to be 'in-the-know' about things and my brain likes to collect a lot of random information.  Anyhow, this story is probably one of the more morbid stories I've read in a while:
Yep, the title says it all.  Anyhow, after my COD4 session, I got really hungry and decided to have a kimchi bowl with some vienna sausage in it.  I probably shouldn't be eating late at night nor should I be drinking out of a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi, but ehh.  I already opened the Pepsi earlier today and I need to drink it as fast as possible before the carbonation is lost :)

While eating, my brother happen to come online and we started chatting.  I left him a comment hoping he would know about a certain song that I've been looking for for a REALLY long time.  I can't find the remixed version.  This song is from the mid 90s so it's hard to come across.  In any case, we started talking about old school songs that we used to love.  Good memories.  I miss the old school rap/hip-hop songs from those days.  My brother reminded me about a song I really loved back then, E-40 "Things Will Never Change."  I'm hoping my brother still has the CD with the song I'm looking for.  I had to smile when he said, "I know I didn't throw [the cd] away because I knew you liked that song."  He also remembered how much I loved the song "Lately" by Divine.  I still listen to it a lot.  Aw, I miss my brother :(

4 comments:

Leytonrhys said...

noodles w/ vienna sausage??? idk if id like that...

Maria said...

lol. you've never had vienna sausage with saimin or any kind of noodles? it's good!

i opted for vienna sausage this time instead of cheese (cheese + kimchi bowl = so good).

jalene said...

man your stomach must be strong.

Maria said...

lol.. er, i know it's stronger than peter's!