Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 049 / 365 - Hat Trick *


#049

After the Nuggets game, I'm not quite sure why, but I was still able to stay up late into the night.  In the early morning hours, I managed my first "Hat Trick" in my sweepstakes run!  A hat trick happens when you win 3 prizes (or more) in a day.  I am so happy I got these wins!  March was such a horrible month for me, sweepstakes wise.  At least April started off on the right foot. I won:
  • $20 Coke MasterCard (It's actually loaded with $25!)
  • FREE Single Sized Mars Candy Bar
  • T-mobile/CCL Branded Soccer T-shirt
I also received one of my free candy bar coupon in the mail (I've won 5 or 6 times so far, I think).   Other than that, my day was rather uneventful.  I spent most of it working on websites and editing our pictures from the Nuggets game, which I've posted on Facebook.

No comments: