Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 054 / 365 - Such Is Life

[insert photo here]
#054

Guess what people?  I'm sick!  YUP. WTF, right?  Peter started feeling sick 2 days or so ago and lo and behold, I caught whatever he has!  Gosh, my body is aching SO SO bad right now because I just got back from the store.  I got some alka-seltzer type pills to hopefully curb this bug, but it tastes heinous!  I also bought a gallon of OJ, chicken noodle soup, & Gatorade.  Debating whether or not to take the Mucinex yet.. I think I'll use that as a last resort.

In addition to body aches, I'm coughing (I never complete got rid of it!) more, sneezing, runny nose, and super duper tired.  WHY ME?  Hopefully this doesn't last as long.. I think I might cry :(  FML if it's the flu!

Oh, I did take a photo though.  It was nice outside today.  Too bad I felt freakin cold in 70 degree weather!  I'm hoping to get it posted tonight, but right now I just really need to lay down.

No comments: